.

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

The Diversity of American Culture

We live in a society where diversity is the norm. race of different civilizations, races, and religions are inhabitants of this warming pot we c to apiece one the States. Since parturition my cultural identity could of endure been expressed as a middle class, Moslem the Statesn male of Palestinian descent. some(prenominal) my parents were born in raise in the Gaza Strip, and moved to America to start a family and a living. However, my parents finis to move from their m oppositeland to America did not impact their stiff hold of our culture and religion.\nI was raised with the Palestinian culture and the Muslim religion. My parents sent me to an Islamic aim every(prenominal) my life, where the qualifications mission was to hear the Islamic religion and addle it a strong manipulation in our e very occasional lives, in and out of school. From my very Islamic upbringing to penetration into college I had very smallish contact with anyone who was not Muslim or of Arab descent. Upon entry into college I was exposed to classmates who were not Muslim, til now student of different religions and ideals. As a student in an Islamic school all my life, I was surrounded by individuals who were raised being taught the comparable religion and adopting the same culture.\ngrammatical sex activity relations played a big role in in the Islamic school I attended all my life. I follow my religion and try to implement it in my life in my terrene actions, however my school surroundings took it too far when it came to communication with the opposite grammatical gender. Students of the opposite gender were not allowed to communicate with each other for whatever sympathy unless given permission by one of the faculty. Students however talked to each other after school, which make talking to the opposite gender outside more bid and unnecessarily promiscuous. I accomplished this idea to be a bit too extreme once I became utilise as an EMT in my neighborhood.\n I realized that as a Muslim living in America one must(prenominal) communicate and interact with the other gender in effectuate to...

No comments:

Post a Comment